1.Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (English) 7th Edition):- This is a Most recommend book by the Aspirants and the people who had cleared examination of Indian Government. This book is highly descriptive and contents complete syllabus of reasoning and aptitude.
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R. S. Agarwal As it is the best selling book of india for competition exam preparation and covers all the topic of aptitude examination happens in each government examination.
Reason to Buy Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R. S. Agarwal
- Best selling book for competition exam and most widely read by the students for competition exam category.
- Details answered like a scrap book and interesting.
- Most of the competitve exams questions are derived from it and taken in it for the new commers.
- The book used for the Union public service commission examination (UPSC), staff selection commission examination (SSC), Banking exams (IBPS, SBI, RBI).
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations best one to grab it first to read.
About the Quantitative Aptitude Exam Book
It is highly recommended for the preparation of various competitive examinations like Banking Probationary Officer (Po), State Bank of India Probationary Officer (Po).
Other banks exams of India like IBPS and RBI of India it also covers the MBA and MAT.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is also a Exam which can be cleared topic wise by this book, this book also has value in SSC Exams, Railway Recruitment exams, Various Campus Recruitment Tests etc.
Blindly go for it if you are preparing for Aptitude exam. You might even found common questions from the book in the exam.By this we can solve questions easily,and make time management.It has lot of information like they provide formulas, defination of particular subject.
About the Author Of Book : Quantitative Aptitude
Dr. R. S. Agarwal was born on 2nd January, 1946 in Delhi. Dr. R. S. Agarwal appeared in Kirorimal College, Delhi. he has done M.Sc. & Has taught in Meerut as a lecturer. In 1976, he was awarded a fellowship for 3 years and joined Delhi University for his Ph. D. Thereafter he was promoted as a reader in N.A.S. College, Meerut.
Content Of The Book SSC CGL Preparation & Aptitude Competitive Exam Book
The RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude Book is divided in two parts:
- The first part of book contains arithmetic problems and solutions.
- The second part of the book consists Data Interpretation Technique in a unique method for the students.
Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal Book covers:
- Problems on Numbers and Ages
- Surds and Indices
- Pipes & Cistern
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interests
- Time and Work
- Problems on Trains
- Permutations and Combination
- Odd Man Out
- Heights and Distances
- RS Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude has the unique aspect of the numerical ability solution section.
Buy this book at low Price:
|Buy From Flipkart||@Rs. 478.00||Buy Now|
|Buy From Snapdeal||@Rs. 505||Buy Now|
|Buy From Amazon||@ Rs. 434.00||Buy Now|
Also check out these books for the preparation of the SSC Examination 2017
Candidates can search their Books in the below search box.