स्वास्थ्य विभाग के अंतर्गत वर्ग-३ [Group-3] के तकनीकी पदों के रिक्त पदों पर नियुक्ति हेतु विज्ञापन की तिथि में संशोधन के सम्बन्ध में 01/09/2015. Bihar Staff Selection commission (BSSC) has Announced some Technical post like Lab Technician, X-RAY Technician and Surgical Assistant Posts which is given below.
Total Number of vacancies : 2223 Post
1. No. of vacancies for Lab Technician- 1772
2. No. of vacancies for X-RAY Technician:- 215
3. No. of vacancies for Surgical Assistant:- 236
Educational Criteria for Recruitment :
1. Surgical Assistant Qualification:- Applicant must have passed 12th (10+2) class i.e. higher secondary educational certificate from science subject including Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM). Applicant must have a diploma in Surgical Assistant.
2. X-RAY Technician Qualification:-Applicant have passed 12th (10+2) class i.e. must completed the higher secondary education from science subject including Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM). Applicant must have a diploma in Medical Radiography subject from a recognize institution.
3. Lab Technician Qualification:- Applicant have passed 12th (10+2) from science subject including Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM). Applicant must have a diploma in Lab Technician subject from a Indian recognize institution.
Salary For The Different post:
1. Salary For Surgical Assistant Post described by SSC:- *5200- * 20200 + Grade pay * 2400
2. Salary For X-RAY Technician Post described by SSC:- * 5200- * 20200 + Grade pay * 2800
3. Salary For Lab Technician Post described by SSC :- * 5200- * 20200 + Grade pay * 2800
Fee For Apply:-
- Applicant Must pay their Application Fee Via challan form in any Branch of State Bank Of India From the date 26/06/2015 to 16/07/2015.
- Fee For General and OBC:- ₹ 375/-
- Fee For SC/ST:- ₹ 100/-
How to Apply For post :-
- Any Applicant can apply through online process.
- Applicant must be careful for filling the application form correctly without any mistakes and should follow the instruction or can take guide lines. if there would be any mistake in filling of the examination form then the form will be rejected by Department without any prior notice.
- Aspirant will have to upload a scanned signature in jpg format and a photo on the application form and then complete all the important details prescribed in the form and should follow the Instructions and submit it online.
- Candidates can apply from the direct link given below as well as from the official website of BSSC from 07/09/2015
LAST DATE to Apply Online :
Starting date of Apply Online: 07/09/2015
Official Website is : www.bssc.bih.nic.in
For more details of BSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 the latest news update and Notification check out sscnotification.com.