Marks of Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological Department Exam 2017. The Examination for Recruitment of Scientific Assistants in India Meteorological Department was led in the Computer Based Mode from 2 November 2017 to 25 November 2017. A sum of 4 Lakh 75 Thousands 93 hopefuls had connected for the Examination, out of which 1 Lakh 61 Thousands 196 applicants really showed up in the Examination.
2. Category wise marks of 1 Lakh 61 Thousands 183 competitors (barring rejected/suspended applicants) is as per the following:-
3. One (01) applicant having Roll No. 2201055808 has been suspended from the examinations of Staff Selection Commission. Consequence of this applicant has not been prepared.
4. Twelve (12) competitors of this examination were discovered changing login from one subject code to other amid the lead of the examination. According to the Notice dated 21 November 2017 of the Commission, their reactions have not been assessed. The Roll Nos. of these 12 hopefuls are as per the following:-
2201018278, 2201058507, 2405008204, 2405008415, 2405023295, 3009004032, 3013002775, 3013005003, 7001705144, 8001001439, 8601019885, 9001011123
5. Hopefuls may check their imprints on the accompanying connection from 13 February 2018 to 15 March 2018:
by utilizing their Registration No./Roll No. furthermore, Registration Password.
6. The Marks List of 1 Lakh 61 Thousands 183 competitors has been sent to India Meteorological Division, M/o Earth Sciences to direct Document Verification and process the Last Result of the effective applicants keeping in see the quantity of opportunities.
7. All Court Cases/RTI Applications/Public Grievances identified with Notice of the Examination, direct of the Examination and arrangement of Merit List will be taken care of by SSC.
8. All Court Cases/RTI Applications/Public Grievances identified with Scheme of Examination, Vacancies, Reservation, Document Verification, Final Result and apportioning of contender to different States/Offices and so on will be taken care of by India Meteorological Department.