SSC CGL Exam 2016 Pattern Changed: check New Examination Pattern:The staff selection commission has announced the new CGL Exam Pattern yesterday at their official website. Check out the important changes made by the staff selection commission:
SSC-Staff Selection Commission has replaced the old CGL Exam Pattern in to the new for Upcoming CGL Examinations. According to the official SSC CGL Notification 2016: SSC Combined Graduate Level exam 2016 will be held on August 27, 2016.
According to the new pattern of SSC CGL Exam 2016 will be conducted in two parts.Check out other measure changes made by staff selection commission in the Notification below.
SSC CGL Exam will be held on 27th & Check out New Format of CGL:
CGL EXAM PATTERN: These are the changes made by the commission:
- Tier-I and Tier-II examination will be computer based mode.
- Tier-I examination treating as only qualifying exam.
- Total Number of question has reduced from 200 to 100.
- The whole paper will be 200 marks.
- Duration of the examination will be 75 minute.
- Tier-1 exam contain the four section, each section have 25 questions.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness,Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension.
- Tier – III exam will be conducted as descriptive paper of Hindi or English.Aspirants will have the option to choose any one medium.
- Tier III exam Mode: Pen and Paper mode.
- Total marks of the paper: 100 marks.
- Duration of the exam: 60 minute.
Important Notice regarding SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016:–
The Staff selection commission has decided, the selection of the candidates will be based on overall performance in all exams such as Tier – I, Tier- II & Tier- III. Aspirants will have to qualify all the tiers separately and there will be no sectional cut-off.
New Pattern Of SSC CGL EXAM: Download Official Notification:
Download Official Notification of COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION 2016 REVISED SCHEME OF EXAMINATION from here:
For more information regarding SSC CGL EXAM, stay tuned. You can subscribe our daily Notification service from the below side of this article.