SSC CGL Exam 2017 Confirm or Update Status of Disability Before Last Date, Staff Selection Commission has updated a latest CGL Exam Notification in which commission clearly mentioned that the candidates who are with disability means Persons with Disability (PWD), will surely get the The Extra Time or compensatory time in the CGL Examination this year.
But the Situation depends that who will get the facility of scribe in the Examination. All the Candidates suffering from VH means visually handicapped candidates will surely get the compensatory time (Facility of Scribe) in the CGL Exam.
The Candidates who are Orthopedic Handicapped (OH) will also get the facility of scribe means the compensatory time only if they are affected by cerebral palsy or having locomotive disability wherein the candidate have to face the slow speed issue in the exam which reduce the performance.
So all the candidates who are orthopedic handicapped will not get the compensatory time (Facility of Scribe), The candidates who face the performance issue and slow speed issue just because they are physically handicapped will get the Facility of Scribe.
Another thing to notice down is that candidates must have the disability equal or more than 40% even if they are OH (orthopedic handicapped), HH (Hearing Handicapped), VH(visually handicapped).
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Confirm or Update Status of Disability Before Last Date :-
The main Reason behind updating the status or confirm the update of disability is, So Many candidates have requested to the Staff Selection commission about to get the facility of scribe or compensatory time in Combined Graduate level Examination and they did not mentioned in the Online Application Form that they are having any of disability (HH,VH,OH).
Who will get the Compensatory time in SSC CGL Exam :-
Here are some specific conditions for the candidates who want the compensatory time or Facility of Scribe in The Combined Graduate Level Examination.
- A Visually Handicapped Candidate who has a disability of 40% or more & faces the slow down speed and performance issue in the Exam.
- A Orthopedic Handicapped candidate who has a disability of 40% or more) and also afflicted by Cerebral Palsy or Locomotive disability with 40% or more & Faces the slow down speed and performance issue in the examination.
so Remember all the candidates that to get the facility of Scribe or compensatory time/any relaxation in the exam you must have to update the status of Disability and required details for Compensatory time ( facility of scribe).
Last Date For Updating Person With Disability (PWD) Status :-
To update the disability status to get the compensatory time or facility of scribe in the examination candidates need to update the status before the last date.
Last date is 20th of July 2017 til 05:00 PM. if any of the candidate who wants the facility of scribe and doesn’t update the status before due date then he/she will not be provided the compensatory time of facility of scribe in the CGL examination.
Where to Update the Disability Status :-
Here is the link for the candidates who want to update their disability status for getting the facility of scribe in the SSC CGL Examination.
candidates may go to the following link and may update their disability status if they want to get the compensatory time or facility of scribe.
Important Articles For SSC CGL Preparation
- SSC CGL Exam 2017 Age Limit Extended Up To 30 Years For SSC CGL Posts
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern Changes Tier 1, 2, 3 Key Points
- SSC CGL Free Practice Mock Test & Previous Years Solved Papers Download
- Why Income Tax Officer or Inspector Post & Job Profile is So Famous SSC CGL
- SSC CGL Books - Recommended & Popular CGL Exam Guides 2017
- SSC Model Question Paper For SSC CGL, CHSL Exam Preparation
- Find Your Lost or Forgotten Roll Number of SSC CGL Exam
- SSC CGL Pay Scale 24% Double CGL Grade Pay of CGL Posts
- SSC CGL Salary of CGL Posts 1,00,000 Rs CGL Jobs Salary Chart
- Best Book For SSC CGL Tier 1 Pre. Exam | Solved Papers Of Previous Years
- CBI Inspector Salary 44800 Rupees With CBI Pay Scale & Job Profile
- How to Recover Lost Registration Number Roll Number & Admit Card? - Here is the Solution
- Income Tax Inspector Salary Pay Scale From Starting to Gross
- SSC Grade Pay 4600 Means in Total Salary & Gross Salary
- Tax Assistant Salary in CBEC Department UPDATED 2017
- Get back lost or forgotten exam Roll Number Admit Card & Registration Number Then Here is Solution
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern Changed - check Out New Examination Pattern
- How To Crack SSC CGL Exam In First Attempt ? Clear Exam In One Month
- Best Book For SSC CGL Preparation & Aptitude Competitive Examinations
- Best Book For The Preparation Of GK General Knowledge In Competitive Exams 2017
- Best Book For The Preparation of Indian Polity and Constitutional Issues
- Best Book For Preparation of Physics in Competitive Exams 2017
- SSC CGL Posts Suitable & Eligible For Color Blindness Candidates & Students
- How Should I Prepare For SSC CGL Tier 1? Here is the Solution
- What is SSC CGL? How tough it is?Preparation Tips & Pattern With Books
Subscribe For mobile Alerts :-
Candidates are welcomed to get benefit of our subscription service and mobile notification service.
Candidates just need to subscribe here for mobile notification.