SSC CGL Exam 2017 Tier 1 Notification No Candidate will Face Disadvantage just because of any mistake occurred during the conduct of examination.
Staff Selection Commission has published the SSC Notification Early in the morning in which the Commission has clearly mentioned that not a single candidates will not get any disadvantage of sudden computer mistake.
It is normal in online examination that computer system may face any of the software problem and that will surely affect the candidates question paper. as there are so many complaints against the timing, proper computer operation and so many others.
So staff selection commission has mentioned in the SSC Notification that the Combined Graduate Level exam which was conducted on 10 August 2017 in Batch II having some problems.
SSC CGL Exam Notification 2017 Tier 1 Exam :-
According to the proper news and the SSC CGL Notification the SSC CGL Exam 2017 Tier 1 paper is Going on in different states of India.
At various centers in India the exam dates are different for different candidates by managing it in different batches by the commission. As Everyone knows that SSC CGL Exam is completely a Online mode based exam so the problem may occur at any time in the computer system.
So the same problem persisted on The 10 August 2017 Batch II (13:15 PM to 14:15 PM).
According to this the candidates could not see a single question of Quantitative aptitude on computer screen. where a part of the question was not visible on the screen.
Staff Selection Commission just seized the matter of the question and completely mentioned in the morning notice that just because of any conduction problem, candidates will not get any disadvantage and SSC will take a Proper action against the Issue.
So Candidates should not be worry about the last day SSC CGL tier 1 exam Paper regarding the issue because commission has noticed the question and will take proper action.
SSC CGL Exam Important Links :-
Here are some important links for the combined graduate level examination that will surely help the candidates to find out some extra things related to combined graduate level examination.
Important Articles For SSC CGL Preparation
- SSC CGL Exam 2017 Age Limit Extended Up To 30 Years For SSC CGL Posts
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern Changes Tier 1, 2, 3 Key Points
- SSC CGL Free Practice Mock Test & Previous Years Solved Papers Download
- Why Income Tax Officer or Inspector Post & Job Profile is So Famous SSC CGL
- SSC CGL Books - Recommended & Popular CGL Exam Guides 2017
- SSC Model Question Paper For SSC CGL, CHSL Exam Preparation
- Find Your Lost or Forgotten Roll Number of SSC CGL Exam
- SSC CGL Pay Scale 24% Double CGL Grade Pay of CGL Posts
- SSC CGL Salary of CGL Posts 1,00,000 Rs CGL Jobs Salary Chart
- Best Book For SSC CGL Tier 1 Pre. Exam | Solved Papers Of Previous Years
- CBI Inspector Salary 44800 Rupees With CBI Pay Scale & Job Profile
- How to Recover Lost Registration Number Roll Number & Admit Card? - Here is the Solution
- Income Tax Inspector Salary Pay Scale From Starting to Gross
- SSC Grade Pay 4600 Means in Total Salary & Gross Salary
- Tax Assistant Salary in CBEC Department UPDATED 2017
- Get back lost or forgotten exam Roll Number Admit Card & Registration Number Then Here is Solution
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern Changed - check Out New Examination Pattern
- How To Crack SSC CGL Exam In First Attempt ? Clear Exam In One Month
- Best Book For SSC CGL Preparation & Aptitude Competitive Examinations
- Best Book For The Preparation Of GK General Knowledge In Competitive Exams 2017
- Best Book For The Preparation of Indian Polity and Constitutional Issues
- Best Book For Preparation of Physics in Competitive Exams 2017
- SSC CGL Posts Suitable & Eligible For Color Blindness Candidates & Students
- How Should I Prepare For SSC CGL Tier 1? Here is the Solution
- What is SSC CGL? How tough it is?Preparation Tips & Pattern With Books
Subscribe for latest SSC Exam notification :-
Subscription service for the candidates is free of cost as if any of the candidates subscribe on SSC Notification.com Then candidate will receive the latest ssc exam notification on mobile.