SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2017 Notification & Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification, SSC Has Recently Provided a Data Related to Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam 2017, According to which the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is currently going on & on 23 August 2017 it will be completed for all the participants who registered for the combined graduate level examination 2017.
Staff Selection Commission Published that there are 30,26,599 Candidates Registered for the CGL Examination this year and the CGL Tier 1 Exam would be conducted from 05 August 2017 to 23 August 2017.
CGL Tier 1 Exam 2017 Notification Details :-
CGL Tier 1 Exam 2017 is near by completed now and the last set of batches is going to appear in the ssc cgl Tier 1 Exam 2017 on 23 August 2017.
SSC Divided all number of candidates in 43 batches to manage the Exam process and till 21 August 2017 out of 43 batches 37 batches has given the examination. SSC states that 37 batches consist 26,63,073 candidates but only 14,02,331 candidates appeared in the exam.
So according to the SSC CGL Exam attendance criteria 52.66 % candidates appeared in the cgl exam till now. the next batches are going to appear on 23 August 2017 in the CGL Exam.
So actually there is no major disturbance in the exam conduction by any of the reason and exam conducted smoothly.
Criminal Cases Registered Against CGL Candidates :-
Staff Selection Commission registered Criminal Cases against three candidates just because of some exam related malpractices were done by them.
There were two cases against the candidates in which fake or fraud candidates found in the exam on the behalf of other candidates and one case against the candidates who was cheating in the exam.
The Proper Action will be taken against the candidates who were indulging in the malpractices and there were also a fake news present of CGL Paper leak by a local news paper of Jaipur Rajasthan that was not true.
Exam will be concluded on 23 August 2017 for all the candidates who were divided in the 43 batches by the staff selection commission.
Important Articles for SSC CGL Exam :-
Candidates and Aspirants of SSC CGL Exam may check out some important links and Articles here to get rid of some basic problems related to SSC CGL Exam.
Important Articles For SSC CGL Preparation
- SSC CGL Exam 2017 Age Limit Extended Up To 30 Years For SSC CGL Posts
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern Changes Tier 1, 2, 3 Key Points
- SSC CGL Free Practice Mock Test & Previous Years Solved Papers Download
- Why Income Tax Officer or Inspector Post & Job Profile is So Famous SSC CGL
- SSC CGL Books - Recommended & Popular CGL Exam Guides 2017
- SSC Model Question Paper For SSC CGL, CHSL Exam Preparation
- Find Your Lost or Forgotten Roll Number of SSC CGL Exam
- SSC CGL Pay Scale 24% Double CGL Grade Pay of CGL Posts
- SSC CGL Salary of CGL Posts 1,00,000 Rs CGL Jobs Salary Chart
- Best Book For SSC CGL Tier 1 Pre. Exam | Solved Papers Of Previous Years
- CBI Inspector Salary 44800 Rupees With CBI Pay Scale & Job Profile
- How to Recover Lost Registration Number Roll Number & Admit Card? - Here is the Solution
- Income Tax Inspector Salary Pay Scale From Starting to Gross
- SSC Grade Pay 4600 Means in Total Salary & Gross Salary
- Tax Assistant Salary in CBEC Department UPDATED 2017
- Get back lost or forgotten exam Roll Number Admit Card & Registration Number Then Here is Solution
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern Changed - check Out New Examination Pattern
- How To Crack SSC CGL Exam In First Attempt ? Clear Exam In One Month
- Best Book For SSC CGL Preparation & Aptitude Competitive Examinations
- Best Book For The Preparation Of GK General Knowledge In Competitive Exams 2017
- Best Book For The Preparation of Indian Polity and Constitutional Issues
- Best Book For Preparation of Physics in Competitive Exams 2017
- SSC CGL Posts Suitable & Eligible For Color Blindness Candidates & Students
- How Should I Prepare For SSC CGL Tier 1? Here is the Solution
- What is SSC CGL? How tough it is?Preparation Tips & Pattern With Books