SSC CHSL DEO डेटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर पद पर स्लेक्ट होने पर क्या काम करना पड़ता हैं, DEO पद की प्रोफाइल ओर कार्य प्रक्रति जानें |
SSC CHSL Data Entry Operator DEO Working & Job Profile Salary Package with the Answer of question that what is Working of DEO after getting selected through SSC CHSL Exam.
Data Entry Operator Post is well know to have salary Perks and more wanted in other common post offered by SSC CHSL Exam.
Each year many Lakhs of Candidates Ask the Question and Search on The internet that what is job profile or Working nature of SSC DEO after Selection, So here we are going to explain the answer.
SSC CHSL Data Entry Operator DEO Working & Job Profile Salary :-
A Data Entry Operator or DEO in any department is a desk operator job. Meaning a Data Entry operator has to work through the desk by completing tasks through his/her computer.
Hence it is totally computer oriented job to be done from the desk and not in the field.
To become a SSC DEO, candidates need to have all the requirements fulfilled including the Computer operation knowledge and office task management.
So the tasks and requirements of a Data entry operator are:-
- A DEO must possess good typing speed for work. The tasks generally at hand require much accuracy and attention along with speed to accomplish. For this typing test is conducted for candidates before the final result.
- A DEO works most of the time on the computer, so he/she must be comfortable using the software/tools like MS Office, Windows Editing tools etc.
- A DEO works as the assistant to a senior on any level, who maintains the soft records of any document, verifies it before checking with the senior and prepares reports based on data.
- DEO is also responsible to check the e-mails, write replying e-mails to concerned people with supervision and dictation of the seniors as well as maintaining a clear and clean record of receiving any such message.
- The department’s computer related tasks such as preparing reports, data sheets, presentations, summation indexes, documents and records management is the responsibility and task of the data entry operator.
SSC DEO Salary Structure :-
The salary of a DEO is provided according to the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400.
Sometimes it is also dependent of the ministry or department they are working in, so may provide higher grade pay in range of Rs. 1900-2400. This amount sums up to a gross salary of Rs. 19,000 – 20,000/month.
DEO’s Promotions Path:
The progression in the career of a Data Entry Operator (DEO) working in any department of the Central Government is as per promotions to these roles:
- Data Entry Operator Grade B
- Data Entry Operator Grade C
- Data Entry Operator Grade F or System Analyst.
So here above are the Promotional Post after getting Data Entry Post in The Departments and Offices of Government of India.
SSC Exam Free Mobile Alerts :-
- आप SSC NOTIFICATION.COM वेबसाइट पर सॅबस्क्राइब कर सकते है जिससे आपको अपने मोबाइल पर SSC के लेटेस्ट नोटिफिकेशन लगातार मिलते रहेंगे |
- ओर यह सुविधा बिल्कुल मुफ़्त है |
- Candidates May Subscribe On the Website For SSC Mobile Alerts.