SSC CHSL Postal Assistant ओर Sorting Assistant पद पर स्लेक्ट होने पर क्या काम करना पड़ता हैं, PO/SO पद की प्रोफाइल ओर कार्य प्रक्रति जानें |
SSC CHSL Postal & Sorting Assistant Job Profile & Working Description. Yes, here we are talking about the most High Payable and Upper Post which comes under the Category of CHSL Exam Post.
SSC CHSL Exam Contains Four Post under it for which the CHSL Exam conducted and Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant is the one post which is on the first place in the list of other Four Jobs like LDC, DEO, Court Clerk.
Almost All Candidates/Aspirants who Fight for SSC CHSL Exam each year want to know about the Working Profile or nature of Job for the Post of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant.
Each year on Internet there are Searches of Working Nature or Work of Job Profile of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant.
So here is the Detailed Answer of the Questions of Aspirants of SSC CHSL Exam who Asks the Questions like What is the work nature and what is the Job Profile of Postal Assistant (PO) and Sorting Assistant (SO) in Any of the Department.
So Below in this Article Candidates may check out the Department in which a Postal Assistant (PO) or Sorting Assistant (SO) Works and their Working Profile that what a Postal/Sorting Assistant Do in The Job they have.
SSC CHSL Postal & Sorting Assistant Job Profile & Working Description :-
The Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant is a position which is found in most of the departments where the Postal services are needed on regular basis.
The Postal/Sorting services are needed mostly in departments like Post Offices, Banks, Insurance Offices, Regional department/offices, Mail motor departments etc.
So we will discuss the roles and tasks of Postal Assistant/Sorting assistants as per departments.
PAPO (Postal Assistant in Post Offices) :-
- Postal assistants are given postings in Post Offices as to work on the counter in the beginning.
- A Postal Assistant role is to sit on the counter and help you with the booking the article and posting related query.
- PAPO generally comes across many customers and always stays updated with the latest changes happening in the Post Office environment. So to helps the customers with queries and bookings.
PASBCO (Postal Assistant in Savings Bank Control Organization) :-
- A Postal Assistant in Savings Bank Control Organization (PASBCO) has a task/role to monitor the Savings Banks and control related work.
- A PASBCO doesn’t work in regional post offices but his/her posting is only made in the Head Post Offices of the state/UT.
PACO/RO (Postal Assistant in Circle/Regional Offices) :-
Circle/Regional Offices are the administrative wing of Postal Department of India. PACO/RO is a separate administrative cadre and selected candidates are posted at Circle/Regional Offices located in main cities within the circle including maximum of 2-5 offices.
- A Postal Assistant (PA) in Circle/Regional Offices is required to assigned file related work and task is to complete the documentation and file work. There is none or very rare dealings with the customers.
PARLO (Postal Assistant in Returned Letter offices) :-
As the name suggests, the returned letter offices are the offices where all the dislocated mails come. A Postal Assistant (PA) in Returned Letter offices is required to assist in the following functions:
- The Postal Assistant makes efforts to locate the correct address of the addressee and after locating the mail is forwarded to the correct addressee.
- When the address on receiver’s end is not located, PA checks the mails for the sender’s address and efforts to return the mail to the sender is made.
- PA can dispose such mails which can’t be delivered either to the addressee or to the sender in the prescribed period.
PAMMS (Postal Assistant in Mail Motor Services) :-
- A Postal Assistant in Mail Motor Services (PAMMS) has an important position to help and act in intra-city transmission of mail between Mail Offices and Post Offices.
PAFPO (Postal Assistant in Foreign Post Organization) :-
- A Postal Assistant in Foreign Post Organization (PAFPO) has the tasks to deal with the foreign articles/mails transmitted through Post office network in the national/international postal services.
SARMS (Sorting Assistant in Railway Mail Service) :-
Railway Mail Services is an alternative of posting/mailing services of India. The mails/posts are delivered and sent through the Railways postal services. Here a Sorting Assistant is assigned the tasks that of Posting Assistant in the Postal services.
- The task of the Sorting Assistant in RMS Units is handle the mails/posts and he/she have to check and sorts the mails and also put proper data about the bookings of articles as per requirement. They are posted in the RMS units mainly situated in a Railway Station or nearby. SA will have to work in shifts and sometimes may have to work in night shifts also.
Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Salary Structure :-
The salary package of a Postal or Sorting Assistant is provided as per Pay-band I with a revised pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 with a Grade pay of Rs. 2400.
This amount sums up to a gross salary of Rs. 20,000/month in the starting. This is the highest Grade pay provided among all posts under the SSC CHSL recruitment.
SSC Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant Promotions Path :-
The progress in the career for these positions is similar. The moving up to top is completely through promotions and direct recruitment is only done for the Assistant level positions. It is as below:
- Lower Selection Grade (LSG) / Supervisor
- Higher Selection Grade (HSG) II / Senior Supervisor
- Higher Selection Grade (HSG) II / Chief Supervisor
- आप SSC NOTIFICATION.COM वेबसाइट पर सॅबस्क्राइब कर सकते है जिससे आपको अपने मोबाइल पर SSC के लेटेस्ट नोटिफिकेशन लगातार मिलते रहेंगे |
- ओर यह सुविधा बिल्कुल मुफ़्त है |
- Candidates May Subscribe On the Website For SSC Mobile Alerts.