SSC मे ऑफीसर या कर्मचारी नियुक्त होने से पहले ये Dark Side ज़रूर जाने |
Hello Friends, As It is very easy to think about becoming an Officer through SSC Exams and Tough to Clear the Exam & Grab the Post in The Central Government Department Like Excise, Income Tax, Custom, Courts and many more Departments. But no one knows before thinking about SSC Job Profile Perks that What are the Dark Side of SSC Officer & Employee Hard and Easy Side of SSC Job Posts, So Lets have a look on the Things which is important to know before going to Grab a Post/Job in Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Officer & Employee Hard and Easy Side of SSC Job Posts :-
Here we are going to read about the two aspects of the SSC Jobs/Officers/Employees. It is not necessary to adopt all the things from this article but these seems well jerky for everyone.
Everyone who have a dream to become a SSC Officer must have a Pre-Idea about the SSC Jobs.
Life of a SSC selected Officer/Employee :-
Every government job aspirant has heard about the SSC CGL examination. It is one of the most reputed examinations mode of selection, conducted to recruit Officers for the Central Government services.
Most of the aspirants who pursue and prepare for this examination try very hard to score well and grab a good position in departments like Tax department, Ministries and boards, Police department, CAG etc.
For this aspirants have to compete very hard with a number of job aspirants to be selected and become an Officer in one of these departments.
So we tried to gain a perspective on such a highly competed examination and what happens after aspirants are selected to work as an Official of the Government.
Obviously there are so many benefits, amazing perks and standard attached to the position of a Central Government employee. It is never going to be disappointing for any CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer selected officer yet aspirants should know that there can be a few turbulence and inconvenience possible for few candidates in their future path, as an Officer after clearing GL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer.
There is a details analysis of the “Life of an Officer after clearing SSC CGL and its dark sides.”
Dark Sides, Issues and overview:-
There can be few dark sides (exaggerating the point) or issues and inconvenience related to the posts after being selected for the Officers position. So you can have a better view of an Officer’s life after CGL.
The Life of a SSC Officer/Employee after selection :-
The life of an Officer in Central government becomes hectic and more scheduled after joining.
- At first, there is a training period, which can last up to 3-4 months and it is going to be very busy time of candidate’s life.
- Candidates are to be trained to work on real time issues along with officers of Administrative cadre.
- Here they interact with higher officials from Government and various departments. There is a good chance that candidates don’t get enough time to talk with family or friends.
That is just the tip of an iceberg. It can be as busy as working late hours.
- If there is a work load then your senior would ask you to stay back and complete the work in time because that is what you are to be trained for.
- Then there can be issues related to posting locations, food and facilities.
- Sometimes the environment could also spoil the mood. So we will discuss some of the dark sides after posting.
Postings Locations of SSC Officers/Employers can be hideous:-
SSC represents the whole nation and postings are done nationwide.
- In the beginning the officer is generally posted far away where there is requirement and it gets really worked up in the situations of a new place and environment.
- But SSC Officers/Employers represents the whole nation and postings are done nationwide. Candidates can be posted in either urban or rural areas.
- There can be times when due to lack of staff you will have to do the whole work yourself. It can include the issues like lesser social interactions, lack of facilities in rural areas.
Less or No time for self In SSC CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer Jobs :–
Apart from not getting enough time for oneself or family, it is obvious that there will be less time to even have dinner well sometimes. As the work load increases, any officer in any of department of Central government has to give his 110% in the process. Candidate will be expected to share the work load of other colleagues as well.
Less exposure, recognition and no timely promotions for SSC CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer officers/Employees :–
The growths and promotions an Officer in CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer is going to be happen the traditional way of years’ long service.
- There will be less exposure to the world and maximized workload that can keep you busy week long.
- The salary packages and benefits seem to be less than enough after sometime of the tireless work in the field. You will have to give in everything and when you don’t get enough credit for the work done or completion of the task, it can be a bit frustrating.
- Also the promotions can be quite Not timed. There can be processes of sanctioning an application or work can be quite long and frustrating.
Work Load and Stress on a SSC CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer Officer:–
Work pressure in Officers term actually depends on the posting location and department.
- Like if you are posted on a port in Customs department than you might need to work some extra hours. Sometimes you might have to work on weekends as well.
- There is always going to be some pressure from senior officers. As mentioned, an honest person becomes really uncomfortable in depth corrupted system.
Corruption and Inter-Office Politics Issues for a CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer Officer :–
After working a year or two in the field, there is a better chance that in the flow to get work done, an officer can gets hands dirty. And there corruption enters the scene.
- The officers have to deal with many problems across the departments they are working. There can be inter-office politics and work imbalance can occur. It even gets worse if the employee is really honest.
- Here corruption has been a major turbulence in the scenario. So officers going with the flow tend to get flats, numerous properties and bank balance within 5-6 years of joining while the honest person is assigned to a position where there is lesser interaction, low social life and unwanted documented jobs. This is how many departments have been working. So it is one of the biggest dark sides.
- A person shared this story of his relative, who is an Officer in the Customs Department. This guy was selected as CI (Customs Inspector) through SSC CGL. During struggling days, he completed his study (from 11th till graduation) by earning through Tuition.
- He prepared for typical Government Job, Railway, Banking, SSC and others. After few years of preparation, he was selected in SSC CGL. He was posted on the Indo – Nepal border and within 5 years of his posting, his life style changed completely. He now has two big flats in posh area, properties and vehicles. So this is how officers’ post can benefit you.
But it really makes a difference for SSC CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer selected officers:–
It probably makes a difference that is now people would start respecting you more and standard of living going to be real good.
- The emoluments and benefits are going to help you a lot with life and future. You family will be very proud and happy, if you get selected as an Officer of Central government.
- Trying hard to make your dream come true and then you are on the seventh sky. But some inconvenient moments can bring some of your hopes down and it can be disappointing for a few who wanted real challenges in life but get to sit behind desks.
But overall, there are bright sides to the Officers/Employers life in CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer while there can be darker sides for an officer to deal with.We just advise you to stay positive, be honest and work hard and stay away from Inter-office politics and corruption.
It is just an opinion made with some of the testimonies of a few employees. We don’t intend to say that every CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer selected officer/Employee will have to face these issues, but there can be a chance that you may have to. Most of the time, officers are happy from the job they are assigned to, as an CGL,CHSL, JE, Stenographer selected officer/Employee so this can be the Officer’s life afterwards.
- आप SSC NOTIFICATION.COM वेबसाइट पर सॅबस्क्राइब कर सकते है जिससे आपको अपने मोबाइल पर SSC के लेटेस्ट नोटिफिकेशन लगातार मिलते रहेंगे |
- ओर यह सुविधा बिल्कुल मुफ़्त है |
- Candidates May Subscribe On the Website For SSC Mobile Alerts.