CHSL Vacancy 2020 – Now, The Staff Selection Commission has published the much awaited CHSL Notification 2020.
Note: Candidates should not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection due to heavy load on the registration website during the closing days.
- Initial Date for online application: 03 December 2019 to 10 January 2020
- Last Date for Online application Submit: 10 January 2020 (23:59)
- Last date online fee Deposit: 12 January 2020 (23:59)
- Last date for Challan Print out: 12 January 2020 (23:59)
- Last date for payment via Challan: 14 January 2020
- Date of Tier 1 Examination: 16 March 2020 to 27 March 2020
- Date of Tier-II Examination: 28 June 2020
CHSL Vacancy 2020 – Latest Updates :-
On this page we have mentioned all important things related to the CHSL Vacancy 2020 so candidates can easily read out things like CHSL Exam Pattern, CHSL Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, CHSL Syllabus, Salary & preparation tips for the CHSL Exam 2020. Before checking these please have a look on Latest CHSL Notification of 2020.
SSC CHSL Vacancy Important Dates :-
SSC CHSL Exam Dates – Let’s find out important dates of the main events of the CHSL Examination which will be conducted throughout this year.
|CHSL Exam 2020||Dates|
|Online Registration Starts from||3th December 2019|
|Last Date to apply Online||10 January 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier I Online Exam||16 March 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card||08 March 2020|
|CHSL Tier-II Descriptive Paper||Soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card||Soon|
|CHSL Skill Test||to be notified later|
|Final result||to be notified later|
CHSL Vacancy/Job Profile with Working nature :-
Here are the CHSL Salary as per the Various Post:
- SSC CHSL Data Entry Operator DEO Working & Job Profile Salary
- SSC CHSL Court Clerk Job Profile & Working Nature with Salary Details
- SSC CHSL Postal & Sorting Assistant Job Profile & Working Description
- SSC CHSL Lower Divisional Clerk LDC Job Profile & Working Nature Salary
What are the Post’s Under CHSL Vacancy ?
CHSL Vacancies are announced and fill up by the Staff Selection Commission through Tier 1, Tier 2 and followed by skill test. CHSL Exam is also know as 10+2 Vacancy. Selected candidates would be a member of the various government departments & Ministries.
Here are the post :
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Court Clerk (CC)
CHSL Exam Pattern – Vacancy 2020
CHSL Exam Pattern classified into computer based (Tier-1), Descriptive paper (Tier -2) and the typing/skill test (Tier – 3).
Computer based Examination Tier – 1 details (Objective and multiple choice questions only) :-
(a) The Questions will be set in English and Hindi for parts 1, 2, 3, 4. there are 25 questions in each part carrying 2 marks each and the duration of time is an hour for each part. [Excepting VH(Visually), OH (Orthopaedically) handicapped or afflicted by cerebral palsy with deformity in writing – 80 minutes time period is allotted for them].
(b) Subjects and parts :
- In the 1 part, bsic knowledge of English Language is required.
- For the 2 part your general intelligence is tested.
- Mathematics and skills, quantitative aptitude – based questions are asked in the 3 part.
- The 4 part includes questions on General Awareness.
Of Course for each wrong answer a negative marking of 0.50 mark is prescribed.
Read More Specific details of the exam pattern here : CHSL Exam Pattern 2019
CHSL Educational Qualification (as on 01-08-2019) :-
Senior secondary/12 standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university must be passed.
Read Complete Article Here : CHSL Education Qualification | Age Limit | Selection Procedure
If science and mathematics were the subjects in senior, you can apply for Data Entry Operator in the office of (C&AG) comptroller and Auditor General of India.
Those not cleared the qualification, may present documentary evidence from the board or university in support of as on 01-08-2018, that he has been declared passed.
Through open and distant learning all degrees/diplomas/certificates including technical, awarded through open and distant learning mode of education by the universities legally established by Act of parliament or state legislature, institutions deemed to be universities under section 3 of the universities grants commission Act 1956 and Institutions of national importance declared under Act of Parliament, automatically are recognized for employment to posts and services under central government, in case they have been approved by distant education bureau, university grants commission.
This has been published in Gazette of India, through ministry of human resources development notification 10.06.1995.
What is the Age Limit Criteria for CHSL Vacancy?
The birth of the candidate should not be,18-27 years is the Age Limit as on 01-08-2020.
Permission or Age relaxation :-
There is permission of Relaxation in the upper Age limit for different categories, according to their codes.
Read Complete Article Here : CHSL Education Qualification | Age Limit | Selection Procedure
SSC CHSL Salary : LDC Salary, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Salary and DEO Salary :-
SSC CHSL Post Wise REMUNERATION :-
|AO||Designation||Pay Band-1||Grade Pay|
|a||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 1900(pre-revised)|
|b||JSA (Junior Secretariat Assistant)||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 1900(pre-revised)|
|c||PA (Postal Assistant)||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|d||SA (Sorting Assistant )||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|e||DEO (Data Entry operator)||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|f||Data Entry operator Grade “A”||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
Check Complete details of SSC CHSL Salary from here: SSC CHSL Salary
आप अंग्रेजी में भी सभी पोस्ट के बारे में पढ़ सकते हैं और इन पदों पर काम कैसे होता है |
Nationality for SSC CHSL Exam :-
- Indian born migrated to any country of the world, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A refugee or a subject of a neighboring country, who has come to India over or intention or ardent desire to permanently settle here in India.
In any of the above cases a certificate of Eligibility should be issued by the Government of India.
By chance the”permission to the Examination“ is issued but the “Certificate of Eligibility” is delayed, then the offer of Appointment would not be “Released” unless the Government of India certifies the Eligibility of the Candidate.
A Fact: Indians are Always Welcome to Earn and Work-Throughout the world.
How to Apply For SSC CHSL Vacancy Online ?
Here we are going to explain the procedure that how to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination online through the ssconline.nic.in.
Gone are the Days:-
For CHSLE, the best, easiest, safest, most prompt and most used method is to Apply ONLINE through the website. Gone are the days of long awaiting in tiring queues and disturbingly fatigued mint and body.
Option For SSC CHSL Candidates at The Time of Registration :-
While filling up the application form the candidate may choose not to disclose publicly his privacy.
Whether able or unable, work out your potential stamina, to mark your mathematically manipulated skills, for stepping towards tempestuous towering ambitions.
Follow These Instruction To Register Online :-
There are lot’s of issues occurred at the time of online registration & filling application forms. Follow these guidelines to apply successfully for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Recruitment exam.
Firstly before applying for CHSL/10+2 Recruitment Online, candidates must ensure that they have all necessary documents and scanned passport size photograph with signature.
These are the things that you will need on registration.
- In order to apply online, candidates have to signup at registration website.
- After sign up, Now you have a registration form on your screen.
- Fill up the required details in the form, upload your photograph & scanned signature copy.
- After successfully filling the application form of CHSL Recruitment you must Print-out the receipts.
- Now, the registration has done.
SSC CHSL Online Fee Structure :-
A fees of Rs. 100 is to be paid through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking/Visa/Master Card/Debit card.
Those eligible for reservation 〈females all categories, Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Ex-servicemen (Exs)〉 are exempted from payment of fee. Applications received without the prescribed fee shall be rejected with “no comments ‘or’ reaction” against it.
Please Note fee once paid is Non-Refundable and Non-adjustable again any Examination.
Candidates are requested to confirm and ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. In case the fee is not received in SSC office, the status of the Application Form would show “Incomplete” which is verified at Check your Application status tab. Such applications are rejected with No considerationafter the specified period of fee payment.
“Do not try to acquire Anything with paying for it.”
Which are the Important Points to Bear in Mind ?
- Indicating or writing of answers in own handwriting
- Mobile phones, calculators. electronic gadgets, their accessories are completely BANNED in your possession and inside the premises of the venue.
( Whether in switched-off mode)
- unfair, unlawful, Disturbing methods during the examination may lead to Dis-reputation and un-respect of your career.
- At the time of filling the Application form, you should check through all the eligible Requirements (Educational, caste-category reservation, any disability certified, citizenship Age-limitation etc,) and be perfectly satiated that your Application form would not take the way to the cancellation
- Scrutinization of Application forms at the time of admission may probably be delayed on account of heavy pressured work on the commissions therefore the Application are accepted or write examination merely provisional
- Duplicate- If duplicate applications given by a candidate are identified the letter or the latest would be accepted. And multiple applications would cancel the candidature.
- Legible, Clear, distinct, proper writing attracts the reader, hence write such
- All India Service Liability (AISL) refers to service anywhere in the country.
Keep visiting www.sscnotification.com for more latest updates on CHSL Vacancy 2020.