SSC was formerly know as the Subordinate Service Commission which means that service were offered to subordinates of secretaries , personnel , high offices , administrative departments in the government of India.
As present SSC is popular as Staff Selection Commission any how refers to the same former or old process.It is natural , logical and even obvious that whatever posts we have in our departments , Subordinates (or staff) are inevitably or necessarily required for smooth , easy and controlled work or task.
This is why government officials, whatever or whichever departments they belongs have to mention , point out requirements or vacancies for staff selection that helps them perform that task in perfection. Thus Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has to maintain it . existence , reliability and material improvement in the Government offices by selection and appointing the eligible , suitable and efficient personnel for the Government job and requirements.
The estimates committee of the parliament recommends through ministry of personnel , public grievances and pensions to function the SSC for conduction of the Examination to recruit non-gazetted personnel to various government jobs.
Full Form Of SSC :-
The works of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is to follow the requests that come from the ministry in order to conduct examinations at various levels.
The Secretary-cum-Controller of examinations belongs to the department of personnel and training (DOPT). The secretary puts information of requirements on the SSC’s Official websites and other media for public to be informed that examinations to fill up the government jobs , are to be conducted on the specified dates and centers.
Whoever wishes or desires may fill up the forms with the required and eligible documentation.
Authenticity is a must while the forms are to be filled up since the document that you attach with the forms must be true and correct for your candidature to move forward , on an otherwise situation or condition the candidature is sure to be cancelled or torn away.
Truth creates a stiff stand un-truth carries to ruins.
You can’t imagine the graph of unemployment to graduates or post graduates , the moment you step out to hunt for a job , you realize that you yourself are among the masses of un-employed. Get a guess about the quantity of forms that are filled up , number to lakhs against only some thousands eligible posts. This is why these examinations are the hardest and toughest in India as a whole. During the tests conducted you and your document have to be true , eligible and according to requirement so that you may move forward.
What are the sub-regions of the ssc ?
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) examinations conducted by the central government , to be organised throughout the country, should have it’s sub regions offices and centers. Among the regions are the Eastern, Karnataka-kerala , Southern , North-western , Western , MP , Central , North-western and northern.
- Eastern Region: West Bengal, Orissa , Jharkhand , Sikkim and Andaman and Nicobar Islands , are the territories for which the regional offices is in Kolkata. The regional office for the karnataka and keralais situated in bangalore to collect any information regarding your interrogatory requirements.
- Southern Region: Includes Andhra Pradesh , Telangana , Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry , whereas the office is in Tamil Nadu.
- North-Eastern Region is marked by arunachal pradesh , assam , Manipur , Meghalaya , Mizoram , Nagaland and Tripura. People from these states can file for the candidature is Guwahati’s Assam.
- The Western Region covers Gujarat , Maharashtra , Goa , Dadra and Nagar Haveli , Daman and Diu. Candidates from these states can contact the Mumbai regional office in Maharashtra.
- The Madhya Pradesh Region: it has MP , Chattisgarh as regional states with the office at Raipur, Chattisgarh.
- Central Region two states have been allotted uttar pradesh and Bihar. Those who wish to fill-up the forms may contact Allahabad Office in Uttar Pradesh.
- North-Western Region: The regional office for any correspondence is at chandigarh , which includes Jammu and Kashmir , Himachal Pradesh , Haryana , Punjab and Chandigarh.
- Northern Region is marked for NCT of Delhi , Rajasthan and Uttarakhand. Interested candidates can contact Lodhi Road , Delhi Office.
So here we discussed what is the full form of the ssc along with other important details fo the staff selection commission.