SSC JE Qualification: Each Year Staff Selection commission Releases the Junior Engineer Exam Recruitment Notification and Lakhs of Aspirants Wait for it to Fight For The SSC JE Examination.Now The SSC Has Published the Recruitment Notification for SSC JE Examination this year.
But The Most Important Thing which comes in the Candidate’s mind always that what Course, Diploma, Degree, Graduation is allowed in SSC Junior Engineering Examination.
By The way SSC Always mention the Education Qualification Criteria For Aspirants But the Criteria is too rigid to understand directly from the SSC Official Notification.
SSC JE Qualification : Who Can Apply For SSC JE Recruitment 2019 ?
So Here is the explanation for the candidates in Simplest way to understand that what are the education qualification criteria for aspirants to apply in the SSC JE Recruitment Examination.
Most of the time candidates who has done Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering gets confused that are their education qualification fall under the criteria of SSC JE Exam ?. and are they eligible to apply for ssc examination according to their degree or diploma in engineering branches.
- Diploma (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical).
- B.E. (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical).
- B.Tech. (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical).
- AMIE (Part A & Part B).
- BSc (Engg.)
- M. Tech.
- M. Sc (Engg.)
- Intermediate Examination in Buildings and Quantity Surveying Sub Division-II of the Institute of Surveyors (India).
Important :- Remember The Distance Learning Diploma and Degree will not be eligible.
These are the basic Degrees, Diploma and Graduation which candidates have as an education qualification.
YES, All The candidates who Has Done Above mentioned Courses, Degrees, Diploma and Graduation are eligible for the SSC JE (Junior Engineer) examination. These Certification must be obtained from a recognized Institute or University or Board From Central or State Government of India.
Candidates can apply according to the Reserved categories available as per extant Govt. Orders are SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS / PH etc. Also the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent (40%) and above of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), Hearing Handicapped (HH) are suitable for the post.
What are the Diploma & Degree Required to Apply for JE Recruitment ?
A Candidate who did his Degree and Diploma from Civil Engineering and Related the Various Branches of Civil Engineering is given below :-
- Water Resources
- Water and Power Resources
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Pollution and Control
- Rural Engineering
- Architecture & Town Planning
- Public Health Engineering
- National Certificate in Civil Engineering
- Building And Quantitative Surveying from the Institute of Surveyors of India
Candidate who has did his/her Degree From Mechanical Engineering
A Candidate who has did his/her Degree From Mechanical Engineering and Related the various Branches of Mechanical Engineering which is given below :-
- Automobile Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Maintenance Engineering
- Power Plant Engineering
- Power Plant Engineering
- Tool Tech Engineering
- Specialization in Production Engineering
- Specialization in Power plant Engineering
- Specialization in Tool Tech Engineering
A Candidates who also can apply for SSC JE Recruitment’s are from these Various Branches of Engineering Or Other Core Branches which is given below :-
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering From A Recognized Institute
- Electrical And Instrumentation Engineering From A Recognized Institute
- Electronics and Power Engineering From A Recognized Institute
- Electronics and Communication Engineering From A Recognized Institute
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering From A Recognized Institute
- Computer Science From A Recognized Institute
- Computer application From A Recognized Institute
- Information Technology From A Recognized Institute
- Agriculture Engineering From A Recognized Institute
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or Power From A Recognized Institute
- AMIE In Civil,Mechanical or Electrical Engineering From A Recognized Institute
- B.Sc In Civil Engineering From A Recognized Institute
A candidates who is also form other Branches has Applicable for SSC JE :-
- Master of Arts From A Recognized Institute
- Master in Commerce From A Recognized Institute
- Maters in Science From A Recognized Institute
- Master of Science In Engineering From A Recognized Institute
- Master in Education From A Recognized Institute
- Master in Technology From A Recognized Institute
- Post Graduate Diploma From A Recognized Institute
- LLM From A Recognized Institute
- MCA From A Recognized Institute
- MBA From A Recognized Institute
- Graduation Certificate issued from Indian Army, Indian Navy And Indian Air Force
Candidates who are from those upper mention Branches, can do Apply For SSC JE Recruitment’s.
What is Nationality Criteria For JE Recruitment Exam ?
If you are going to apply for JE Recruitment then first you should check that you are a citizen of india or not.
JE Recruitment can suitable for a candidate who must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan.
Also the refugee who came from Tibetan to India before the 1st January 1962 can apply for the JE Exam 2016.
The Persons who has migrated from Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania , Pakistan, East African countries of Kenya , Burma, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India ca apply for this Post.
What is the Age Limit Criteria Of JE Exam ?
Candidate’s age should not exceed the 32 years for the recruitment of Junior Engineer of Civil, Electrical and Mechanical for the Central Water Commission & CPWD departments.
Aspirants’s age may vary from 18 to 27 years For the post of Junior Engineer in Civil and Electrical Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract), MES .
candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years For the post of Junior Engineer in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical department in MES
SSC JE Age Limit Relaxation :-
SSC JE Age Limit Relaxation is given by the Central Government Rules and regulation. the age relaxation will be applicable for the category mentioned below in the table. these age relaxations are applied after the upper age limit on the candidates age.
|SSC JE Category of Candidates||SSC JE Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||3 Years Age Relaxation|
|SC(Scheduled Castes)/ST(Scheduled Tribes)||5 Years Age Relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 Years Age Relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (OBC)||13 Years Age Relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (SC/ST)||15 Years Age Relaxation|
|Ex-Servicemen (General/ UR)||3 Years Age Relaxation|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 Years Age Relaxation|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 Years Age Relaxation|