If you have a wish to get a post in the Central Government you may fill up the Online Form for SSC SI/ASI Examination the Syllabus of which is to be studied after filling up.
Enjoy the study work grip the Syllabus into your fist to examine your potential for Staff Selection Commission SI-ASI Exam Syllabus.
What does the SSC SI-ASI Exam Syllabus Consist of ?
Following are the subjects you have to study:
- General Intelligence And Reasoning
- General Awareness and Subjects Forming General Knowledge.
- Quantitative Aptitude which is almost complete mathematics .
General Intelligence Topics for SSC SI-ASI Exam Syllabus:
Of course in General Intelligence we have:
- Arithmatic-reasoning , Missing Numbers, Venn Diagrams, Matrix Classification, Distance+Direction problems and Sums.
- Blood Relation – Analogy or Comparison.
- Alphabet Test
For Reasoning there is:
- Paper Cutting and Folding, Forming Cubes and Dices
- Mirror/Water images
- Embedded figures and Counting of figures
- Paper Completion, Data Sufficiency
- Formation and analogy of figures.
Try to understand the What , why and how of whatever you study.
How about the Topics for General Awareness in SI-ASI Syllabus ?
- History : Ancient, Medieval and Modern History
- Social Science: Indian and World Geography, Politics and Economics
- Science: General Physics , Chemistry and Biology
- Static GK: Important Dates, Art and Culture
- Famous Books and Authors
- International Facts
- National + International Awards
- Monuments and Structures.
For Quantitative Aptitude which Subjects and Topics should you study ?
Quantitative refers to mathematics as a whole that is the different subjects included in Maths. Which are the subjects in maths for SSC SI-ASI Exam Syllabus ?
- Arithmatic Algebra
- Calculus and Advanced Maths.
Can you survive without Maths No-budy can on this Earth !
English Syllabus For the SSC SI-ASI Exam
English for Paper 1 covers your writing ability, identification of mistakes and errors and your skills of understandings.
Paper 2 of SSC SI ASI Exam Syllabus Consist of What ?
It is a descriptive paper for the English subject, Comprising of English Grammar and Composition topics, like:
- Use of Idioms, Saying, Synonyms and Antonyms, Prepositions, Tenses, Conjuctions Articles and verbs.
- Fill-ups, Jumbled also may be asked.
Some handy slices for you remember prior to starting the preparation.
How do you start the preparation for the SSC SI ASI Exam Syllabus ?
- Check the subjects you got to study.
- Accordingly allot duration for each subjects.
- Get Ready for the time tabled study scheduled.
- Whenever necessary note down separately idetities, formulas or equations or theories so as to learn repeatedly.
- Repeating the learned makes it perfect.
- revise at regular interval.
- For diversion of mind breaks are essential.
- Right before the examination a rest of the body + mind is most important.
- Previous years papers could be checked.