SSC CGL Exam 2016 Cancellation or Re-Exam & Supreme Court orders Details :-
SSC CGL Exam 2016 के (Cancellation) रद्ध होने के लिए लगाई गई पिटिशन ओर रिट की पूरी जानकारी | हो सकता है 05 मई 2017 को सुप्रीम कोर्ट SSC CGL Exam 2016 को Cancel करने के ऑर्डर निकल दें लेकिन इसके बहुत कम आसार है |
Staff Selection Commission’s Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 Cancellation or Re Examination Verdict/Result is not out yet by the supreme court as the next hearing is on 05 May 2017.
As There are a little bit chances that supreme court verdict will be in favor of cancellation of CGL Exam 2016 because it will take Lakhs of Candidates in trouble as the circumstances, Preparation and Age limit and so many personal problems will arise to have a Re Exam of SSC CGL 2016 for those candidates who appeared in the exam before.
Yet the SSC CGL Exam 2016 Cancellation or Re-Exam Case/Petition Verdict/Result is not Declared as the next hearing is on 05 May 2017.
What are The Reason of Writ/Petition/Case Against SSC CGL Exam 2016 Cancellation :-
There were More than Two Main reasons Found behind the File of Petition/writ/case against the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination conduction that are as follows :-
- At the Exam centers of CGL Examination 2016 so much irregularities found on the systems that were used in the examination conduction of SSC CGL 2016.
- There was a fake viral video found that has been proved that video was made after exam cancellation.
How Many Chances of SSC CGL Exam 2016 Cancellation :-
So it is really a worrying situation for the aspirants who genuinely prepared hard for the ssc cgl examination and didn’t get any issue in the conduction of exam.
Most of the regions did not have any problem but due to Sify there were lots of system errors and failures on so many exam centers.
But there are a lot more chances that ssc cgl exam 2016 won’t be canceled.
SSC CGL Exam 2016 Petition/writ/case Details :-
There are some important points to get understand what is the entire case regarding the ssc cgl exam 2016 cancellation petition/writ.
- After SSC CGL Exam Tier 1 and Tier 2 Pap[er the Petition or writ was filled by some candidates who appeared in the examination against ssc exam conduction or for the cancellation of ssc cgl exam 2016.
- Two judges were appointed by the supreme court to investigate the entire process and matter against staff selection commission.
- The committee will check out the CCTV footage of more then 30 exam centers where ssc cgl exam 2016 conducted.
- Committee will decide whether there was some irregularities in the conduction of examination and the software maintained by Sify.
- There are a few chances that committee will cancel the entire ssc cgl exam 2016.
- But Judges were in favor of filled petitions or writs as there were some problems in the computers just because of software used for conduction of exam.
- Next Date for the Hearing of Supreme court case for the ssc cgl exam 2016 Petitions is 05 May 2017.
Here are the copies of Supreme court Orders dated 20 April 2017.
Above images are take from ssc-cgl2017.in.
Still the Exam Process is continues and there is no Stay at the exam as there is no result or verdict has been declared by the Supreme Court yet.
Subscribe For SSC Exam Mobile Alerts :-
SSC Exams से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी ओर नोटिफिकेशन अपने मोबाइल पर पाने के लिए सॅबस्क्राइब करिए | ओर यह मोबाइल अलर्ट्स बिल्कुल फ्री है |
|SSC CGL SALARY||SSC EXAM DATES|
|Start Free Mock Test||Mock Test 2|
|SSC SALARY||SSC CGL Exam Dates|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Recruitment|
|SSC CGL Result||SSC CHSL Salary|