Why SSC CGL Syllabus ? , Most of you wish to get a job in the Central Government. Must you not know of the SSC CGL Syllabus so as to further your studies in the specified direction ?. Do you not want to get prepared for further study ?. So as you have to realize the SSC CGL Syllabus.
The CGL Recruitment Exam or Combined Graduate Level Exam organised by the Staff Selection Commission. The CGL has four Sections or Level namely Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4 for which you have to prepare. For more detailed information about CGL Pattern just read out CGL Pattern: Know Everything About SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019
Which are the pillars of the SSC CGL Syllabus ? (Tier 1)
There are 4 pillars or Subjects of the SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus namely:
- General Intelligence And Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language and Comprehension
Intelligence, Awareness, Language and Aptitude are the floor of your study. So far your study is concerned , you have to focus on the SSC CGL Syllabus so as to concentrate on the subjects and get the mind cooked properly.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus & Topics:
Here are the Topics to study in General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Classification: To differentiate and understand.
- Analogy: Comparison for Clarification.
- Coding and Decoding
- Word Formation and Puzzle.
- Matrix: Solving Math Problems
- Venn Diagram
- Direction, Distance and Series
- Blood Relations
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Critical, Social and emotional intelligence and thinking.
General Awareness Syllabus & Topics:
- Static GK: Indian History, Geography, Politics.
- Science: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Current Affairs: Sports , Schemes, Port Folios and Dates.
- Books and Authors and Award
- Economy, Population Census.
Quantitative Aptitude in SSC CGL Syllabus:
- Problems of Simplification, Average, Number Series and age.
- Percentage, Ratio and Proportion and interest.
- Problems on Speed, Time and Work.
- Mensuration, Data interpretation
- Algebra and Geometry
For SSC CGL Syllabus in English Comprehension is as follows:
Here are the topics which you will have to study in English Preparation. We have written a article which will help you in this subject Preparation of English Language For SSC CGLE Is Tougher ? or पढ़िए कैसे SSC CGL के सबसे कठिन विषय अंग्रेजी भाषा की तैयारी करनी चाहिए |
- Reading Comprehension and Fill-ups
- Sentence-word correction and spellings
- One word Substitution
- Antonyms – Synonyms
- Idioms and Phrases
When you are aware of the Study Material why waste even a moment ?
SSC CGL Syllabus For Tier 2
Which are the Subjects of SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier 2 ?
Tier 2 Examination of SSC CGL is conducted online, being an objective examination. The SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier 2 has four subjects (Or four Papers ), viz (namely):
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language And Comprehension
- General Studies (Finance and Economics)
The complete and detailed Syllabus for SSC CGL Tier 2 is utmost required as the students have to study all the subjects thoroughly with their keen interest making proper and perfect strategy in order to score the best. SSC would release the CGL Notification soon so keep study according to correct CGL Syllabus.
1.For SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus (Tier 2):
Here are the topics which included in Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Average, Number System, Simplification, Mensuration and Speed-distance-time-work.
- Percentage, Ratio and proportion, Interest and Algebra.
- Data (Interpretation and Sufficiency)
- Geometry and Trigonometry
2.Detailed SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus For English Comprehension :
English and Comprehension:
- Spellings, Fill-ups, Sentence, Correction, identifying errors and Jumbled paragraph.
- Comprehension, Antonyms-Synonyms, One Word Substitution, Cloze Test (Logical Assessment).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Active-Passive and Reported Speech.
So the topics of Quantitative aptitude and English are Explained in detail.
3.Which are the Main Topics of Statistics in SSC CGL Syllabus (Tier 2) ?
- Measure of Central Tendency and Dispersion.
- Collection and representation of Data, Random Variables.
- Moment, Skewness and Kurtosis, Correlation and Regression.
- Sampling Theory, Time Series Analysis.
- Index Number
4.What are the Topics of General Studies
(Finance and Economics) in SSC CGL Syllabus (Tier 2) ?
- Finance and Accounting, Fundamental Principles and Financial Accounting, Basic Concepts of Accounting.
- Self Balancing Ledger, Theory of Production Cost, Economics and Governance.
- Forms of market, Price in Different Markets.
- Comptroller and Auditor General, Finance Commission and Theory of Demand and Supply.
What is SSC CGL Syllabus For Tier Tier 3
Since the SSC CGL Tier 3 Examination is a detailed and descriptive paper, it is conducted offline using paper and pen. Whatever in English or in Hindi you have to write an Essay a precis, a letter and/or an application.
What do you need for SSC CGL Syllabus in English and Hindi ?
- Proficiency in Language
- Developed Vocabulary
- Frequent use of Proverbs, Sayings, Idioms and Phrases.
- Complete Grammar Knowledge.
- Finding and Corrective Mistakes
- Writing Skills.
Necessary Requirements:Always write slowly, Legible, Patiently, Distinctly and properly leaving Sufficient space between words.
What are the Requirement for SSC CGL Syllabus Tier 4
In CGL Tier 4 Examination there are a lot of Skill Tests you are required to clear so that your seat in the Government office is confirmed. Your typing Speed is the only requirement but it has to be quite high and error-loss .
What is Data Entry Speed Test ?
In (DEST) Data Entry Speed Test, you have to have 8,000 key depression in one hour, on computer if you apply for Tax Assistant (Central Excise and Income Tax).
In the Data Entry Speed Test , a passage of around 2000 key depressions would be given and the time to complete would be 15 minutes.
A very high error-free typing practice is the only necessity for Tier 4.Which can be acquired by daily computer typing exercise.
Why is CPT(Computer Proficiency Test) ?
If you need to apply for Assistant Section Officer (MEA, CSS, SFIO) under corporate affairs in ministry of mines, you need to qualify the word processing, spread sheet and generation of slides in CPT. In CPT for any category No examination is permissible.