SSC CHSL LDC पद पर स्लेक्ट होने पर क्या काम करना पड़ता हैं, LDC पद की प्रोफाइल ओर कार्य प्रक्रति जानें |
SSC CHSL Lower Divisional Clerk LDC Job Profile & Working Nature with Salary Details are here for those who are going to Crack SSC CHSL Exam This Year and Have A Question Regarding the CHSL LDC Post Working Nature and What is Job Profile.
Each Year Lakhs of Candidates Fight for SSC CHSL Exam That is Also Called SSC 10+2 Examination And have a Dream To Cover up a Post in Their Account named as Lower Divisional Clerk or SSC LDC.
Here is the answer of Your Question That what is the Working & Job Profile of SSC LDC Post after Getting Selected.
SSC CHSL Lower Divisional Clerk LDC Job Profile & Working Nature Salary :-
The Lower Divisional Clerks or LDC is a position which can be found in each and every department whether on state or central Government level.
An LDC is a lowest position in the clerical oriented job in any department yet it is of high repute and people tend to communicate with LDC more often because of simple nature of work, point answers to queries and generally good Behavior with the public.
So many candidates wish to join the Clerical Works in any department of Government basically from passing the higher secondary exam. So the main responsibilities and tasks of a Lower Divisional Clerk are:
- Registration of mails coming/going in or out of the office/department.
- Scheduling tasks, maintaining the data/information on file registers.
- Indexing and numbering the tasks according to schedule for the superiors.
- Receiving documents, verifying before sending to respective department and maintaining a clear and informative records of those documents.
- Typing letters, sending out mails, assisting the seniors in documentation work.
- Emails handling and notifying the seniors of the same or respective department.
- Preparation of drafts and statements on the behalf of seniors from the respective departments.
SSC LDC Salary Package :-
An LDC is paid as per the Pay-band I with a revised pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 with a Grade pay of Rs. 1900. This amount sums up to a gross salary of Rs. 19,000/month. LDC Salary Full Details.
Lower Divisional Clerks Path to Promotion :-
Since SSC LDC is the initial level and lowest clerical position in Central Government Ministries and Departments. There is a good provision of getting promoted along with gaining great experience in whole, by contributing to the department.
So the next level of positions up to which promotions is made are:
- Assistant Divisional Clerk
- Upper Divisional Clerk
- Division Clerk
- Section Officer
These are The Promotion Level Of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) after getting job in any Department Through SSC CHSL.
SSC Exam Latest Notification Through Free Mobile Alerts :-
- आप SSC NOTIFICATION.COM वेबसाइट पर सॅबस्क्राइब कर सकते है जिससे आपको अपने मोबाइल पर SSC के लेटेस्ट नोटिफिकेशन लगातार मिलते रहेंगे |
- ओर यह सुविधा बिल्कुल मुफ़्त है |
- Candidates May Subscribe On the Website For SSC Mobile Alerts.